8/31/2019 Today I am grateful for the food stuck in my broken teeth, my sweat stained collar, and signs of wearing on my dump sneakers, grateful this persistent pain in my shoulder, the repetitive samsaric dreams of my waking life. I am grateful to recognize these dream manifestations as yet unresolved karma, the fundamental wisdom contained therein. I am grateful the disappearing of a migraine headache into the spontaneous and improvisational space of pure presence and non-dual awareness. I am gratefully expanding the periphery of my field of vision, allowing relaxation, easing focus. I gratefully witness other-dimensionality, reflections on reflections, under-layer over perfect over-layer between the fore-grounds. I am grateful to explore my own darkness discovering the contours, reaching into depth, sublimating the matrices and sharing what I am finding in the light of day.

8/30/2019 This morning I am grateful to take care of me, gratefully aware my inability to be present for others if I haven’t put myself first. I am grateful to be on people’s minds. I am grateful to see myself in others, as someone who cares intensely, is able to see solutions, and who too freely offers unsolicited opinions and advice, how frustrating that can be for all involved. I am grateful to see that my access to “being there” is first to show up for myself, I am gratefully creating my way of being as one of an energy converter indiscriminately receiving the buzz, emanating radiance. I am grateful for the heavy gravity, the density, the weight, joyously collecting the resultant jewels of wisdom.

8/29/2019 Today I am grateful to know myself as a confident and unreasonable leader, one who knows himself to be a contribution to his community. I am grateful to love myself, to care deeply for my own well-being mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health. I am great! I am grateful for freudian typos, knowing the difference between confidence and cockiness and for building stronger and stronger connections to my word. I am grateful for communication courses, meditation, books on relationships, counseling, and for divine police intervention.

8/28/2019 This morning I am grateful to wake up to a new and healthy, beautiful baby niece! I am grateful to be creating outside of myself, out with my community. I stared gratefully into the eyes of new life today, grateful to be witness to such perfection. I am grateful to be the builder of my world, finding the right strings to cinch up bringing my community closer. I am gratefully living in faith and being validated and encouraged in strange and inexplicable ways. I am grateful for synchronicity and for serendipity, hair ties, hamburgers, and hospitals, alliteration and assonance.

8/27/2019 Tonight I am grateful for retrospection, to spend time recollecting my day, to notice and gather evidence for the beauty, joy, and awe present in my life. I am grateful for clean freely flowing water and feeling comfortable and supported when I am let be. I am grateful to create context and to allow manifestation of and within itself. I am grateful for dynamic relationships and relationship dynamics, getting lost in conversation and anticipation. I am grateful to be understood, for validation, and encouragement. I am so grateful to be experiencing the dreamlike qualities of my waking life and the power I have to affect its bursting forth.

8/26/2019 Today, this cool, calm August afternoon I am grateful to experience a shift, shifts, shifting. I am grateful for feeling, for sensation, emotion, and awareness. I am grateful for timelessness, to be without the need for sleep. I am grateful for connection and friendship and for happy tears come easy.

8/25/2019 This afternoon I am grateful for the feeling of fall, hints of the approach of a new season. I am grateful for little tweaks that make all of the difference. Wow, I am so grateful for my family and friends and my entire community and for one sweet, sweet, woman. I am so incredibly grateful that she is she, for all of the things she has to teach, for all of the joy and creation, for every bit of struggle and opportunity for growth. I am grateful to be so blissfully, ignorantly, stubbornly, obnoxiously, particular and to know that that is not the truth about me. I am grateful to feel so loved today and to know myself in a new way.

8/24/2019 This evening I am grateful to have had a family member see something for themselves inside of the work that I have been up to! I am grateful the promise of someone I love having a new language with which to create. I am grateful for the excavation of the rotten and useless and the prospect of finding diamonds. I am grateful to share, grateful to be heard, and to be a contribution to my community. I am grateful to peak the rollercoaster here in just a few minutes, I am 36 years old tomorrow, halfway to the life expectancy of the average white american male, grateful to know that that means absolutely nothing and to muse over it anyway.

8/23/2019 Today I am finding hard to be grateful, like really difficult. I am grateful to be abused, physically, emotionally, verbally, perpetually abused, I am grateful for the strength to take it and not be hurt by it. I am grateful my clear vision of the other side. I am grateful to know that I am responsible for the abuse and to be a stand for my abuser, I am standing that they get through whatever has them do this. I am grateful for fearlessness and for faith. I am grateful for my community a clear reflection of who I am in the world, so grateful my family and friends and strangers alike they show me who I am and grateful the awareness the depth. I am grateful for my partner who takes me to a deeper darker place, no less true or revealing. I am grateful to know who I am, who I can be, the extreme reaches of the spectrum.

8/22/2019 Today I am grateful for contentment, being whole, for peace. I am grateful for fresh, summer, garden tomatoes and friends and family to share them with.

8/21/2019 Tonight I am thankful for the rollercoaster, for proprioception, equilibrium; sometimes I land on my head, sometimes on my feet and I am grateful for the lessons contained in either instance. I am grateful for the work, research, insight, experience, and sharing of others. I am grateful to be whole and complete, lacking nothing. I am grateful for questions, living in the question, questioning answers. I am grateful for congruence, for chaos, alternating layers, orderly gradients of disorder and clarity, fractals and friction, focusing in.

8/19/2019 This morning I am grateful for work, for routine, for results. I am grateful to be up early before the rest of the city. I am grateful for feedback, my incredibly sensitive instruments, and for knowing how to tune the dial. I am grateful for the heat, the fatigue and even for the exhaustion forcibly causing me to slow down, to pause, to stop.

8/18/2019 Today I am grateful for color, passion, art, interpretation, the truths of others. I am grateful for space, physical, mental, emotional, ethereal creative space! Living gratefully in authenticity and awe at the potential of allowing. I am grateful for magic, for inexplicable phenomenon, the potential contained in the unreasonability of letting go. I am grateful for showing up, for being there, for effort.

8/17/2019 Today I am grateful for the shifting, the augmentation of reality as I have come to know it. I am grateful for being responsible. I am grateful to have resisted and skipped a day of gratitude, grateful I could clearly see myself punishing and making myself bad and wrong for it on Thursday. I am gratefully living into the context of “practice MAKES perfect”. I am grateful to recognize and maintain the dream-like quality of this moment. I am grateful the perfect opportunities knocking at the door. I gratefully abide in eager knowing anticipation attracting it all to me.

8/16/2019 This evening I am grateful for the unfolding, for the spontaneous eruption and dissolution of the now. I am grateful to be scared and to do it anyway! I am grateful for my frenetic energy and the possibility of dissolution! I am grateful to relax into myself and to allow the potential to come through me. I am gratefully setting my context to one of accountability, leadership, and contribution, living in faith and sharing enthusiastically!

8/14/2019 Today I am grateful for the air, my breath, only ever one last sip away from death, the poignancy of the infinite moment. I am grateful to live spherically, radiating out from the center, relaxing into the space, and eventually returning home again. I am grateful for juxtaposition, the elliptical orbits, the ever-transiting energies, illusory in their formlessness and O! so impactful. I am  grateful for deja-vu, a strong sign, the familiar and undeniable experience of living the same moment over again.

8/13/2019 This morning I am grateful for coaching, connection, compassion, and camaraderie. I am grateful to allow myself to be reflected clearly. I am grateful for serendipity, for intuition, and for the good sense to listen and take action. I am grateful for all of my skills, to heal, to build, to feed myself and others. I am grateful to be the one who makes the calls. I am gratefully demanding a life of beauty, of peace, and of bridging gaps.

8/12/2019 This morning I am grateful for clarity and light to cut through the darkness of time, for the darkness clearly identifying itself. I am grateful for fearlessness, courage, and recklessness and for the distinctions between them. I am grateful for action; right action, that one move that knocks down all of the dominoes. I am grateful the image of Manjushri, sword poised to cut through ignorance and duality. I am grateful to recall dreams from the night and to notice the dreamlike quality of my waking life.

8/11/2019 Today I am grateful for peace. I am grateful for the birds singing and the breeze passing through. I am grateful for early morning when no one else is around. I am grateful to get my heart beating and to stretch. I am grateful for the dreamlike moments. I am grateful for clarity, clarity enough to see that I am not clear. I am grateful for my community, to be a contribution and to allow myself to be contributed to.

8/10/2019 Today I am grateful to choose. I am grateful to be present and choose. I am grateful to be recognized. I am grateful for my health, strong body, mind, and spirit. I am grateful to be unbreakable. I am grateful for emotion, learning to navigate the strong ones. I am grateful to give up being right, it’s not worth it. I’m grateful for silver linings, for silvery threads that pass through and stitch all together.

8/8/2019 This morning I am grateful for humanity, community, support, and the listening available. I am grateful for cool August morning, the rain, the breeze, the sticky. I am grateful to myself for knowing my responsibility and for taking action. I am grateful for the hurt, pain, disappointment, isolation, and the coming home. I am grateful to be the one who does the work, for the value it provides to all.

8/7/2019  This morning I am grateful I listen, to hear, to comprehend, to understand and to abide in loving kindness, patience, and compassion. I am gratefully standing tall on my own two feet with the awareness of impermanence, presence, and of a supportive community. I am thankful for constant change and the adaptability it asks of me. I love you. I love you. I love you. I am grateful for the support and the perspective of others. I am grateful for the power of this practice, the distinct observable difference it makes in the quality of my life and the lives of those around me.

8/6/2019  This morning I am grateful to listen, and to allow. I am grateful the power of pouring rain, to get clean, to imbibe, to change the atmosphere. I am grateful the potentiality of this moment, the poignancy. I am grateful to my community; my mirror, learning to trust it, and to be welcomed. I am grateful for clear vision and relatability, for human being-ness. I am grateful for practice, for falling down, for the opportunity to grow, and for the awareness, the will, and the faith to allow for that choice.

8/5/2019  This morning I am grateful for discomfort and uncertainty, sign posts; Caution, danger. I am grateful for new old friends, conversation picking up right where it left off. I am grateful all of the opportunity revealing itself to me and the awareness of choice. I am gratefully creating my dream life and my life-dream, exploring the vast infinite, the expansive depths. I am so thankfully bridging the gap between impossible contradictions and grateful for the focus, will, and determination to do so.

8/4/2019 This morning I am grateful for the ethereal, insubstantial, fleeting nature of existence, the comfort in constancy of change. I am grateful today for struggle, for pain, for, resistance and submission, flexibility and for growth. I am grateful for the stickycool weather today and the catbirds outside catbird-calling names. I am grateful for dream-full sleep and the dreamlike magic of waking. I am grateful for connection and reflection, my commitment to honesty, trust, accountability, growth, enthusiasm, excitement, and joy!

8/3/2019 This morning I am grateful to KNOW that there is so much more space to fill out, reaching out or stepping back into pure potential and allowing. I am grateful to know my enemy, thankful I can track him, thankful I can pre-empt attack. Thankfully abiding in peace and joy and grateful for vigilance. I am grateful today for my community, the strength, light, depth, courage, vulnerability, appreciation, inspiration, magic and authenticity they are, and the reflection they provide. This morning I am grateful for sensitivity, discernment, and intuition, grateful for all the tools provided and to those who provide.

8/2/2019 This morning I am grateful for the obstacles, the clear signs leading the way. I am grateful for my ability to create, for my faith. This morning I am grateful for the cool calm of the day, the supportive environment. I am grateful for real and authentic conversation, perfect. I am grateful my dreams manifesting into reality, my inner mind projecting into this world, thoughts emotions, fear and joy,crystalizing into three-dimensional reality. I am gratefully creating the context from which I experience the world. I am gratefully standing in compassion, humility, and responsibility.

8/1/2019 This morning I am grateful for another day, a new month, time to share my gratitude. I am grateful for all of the connections and interactions with friends and family this week, for a shift in my way of being. I am grateful to be a clear and open space for people to be themselves. I am grateful to breathe deeply, deeper than ever before, expanding the capacity of my lungs and my conscious awareness. I am grateful for constant change and the possibility of experiencing each moment newly. I am grateful for diligence, focus, trust, and partnership. I am grateful for the drama and difficulties, the arguing, fighting, and misinterpretations, for the yelling and kicking and screaming, for all of the broken sunglasses, the growth and strength that comes surviving the storm.

Leave a Reply