12/03/2018   I am grateful for taking action. I am grateful for being persistent.  I am grateful for deals at savers . I am grateful for the advise of others.

12/04/2018  This morning I am grateful for sleep!  I am grateful for warmth! This morning I am grateful for such good music!  I am grateful for the colors in the sky! I am grateful for all of the good food at potluck!

12/05/2018  I am grateful for people letting me hold their babies, even if they cry.  I am grateful for sweetened condensed milk and hot thai tea. I am grateful for being able to work from bed.  I am grateful for the holiday advice of others. I am grateful for the ease with which we are able to connect with one another.

12/06/2018  I am grateful for so much today!  Yesterday was amazing! I am grateful for Sharon!  She is incredible! I am grateful for Michelle Stegall also INCREDIBLE!  I am grateful for a few beers over the course of a day! I am grateful for having my daily life aligned with my working life!  I am grateful for ALL of the people I talked to yesterday!

12/07/2018  Today I am grateful for being able to relax into myself, even when uncomfortable.  It is a practice and I am grateful for that practice. I am grateful for Tantra. Today I am grateful for quiet walks in the woods with friends.  I am grateful for knowing, meaning being informed. I am grateful for living with energetic people who are on similar schedules to me!

12/08/2018  today I am grateful for my intuition..  I am grateful for hearing the voices of old friends.  I am grateful for the health, safety and happiness of my family.  I am grateful for the BIscoes. Today I am grateful that I still have another day.  Jere Nelson died this morning. Though I didn’t know him I feel affected by his passing.  The brief interaction that we had was a pleasant and memorable one. I pray that he was at peace as he moved on from this existence.

12/09/2018  This morning I am grateful for morning light.  I am grateful for sleeping late. This morning I am grateful for spotify’s algorithm.  I am grateful for cinnamon toast and cold butter. I am grateful for lazy Sundays.

12/10/2018  Today I am grateful to Bob Cartelli for giving me a chance at his dealership.  I am grateful to Elijiah for showing me everything he knows. I am grateful to Steve for being so angry today!  I am grateful to Tim for sharing his life. I am grateful for having the chance to hang out with Katie and her kids and eat some soup together this evening.

12/11/2018   Today I am grateful for silk, wool and down combo.  I am grateful for good-humoured folks. I am grateful for band-aids and cookies.  I am grateful for a quiet empty house to come home to. I am grateful for the many books I have.

12/13/2018  I am grateful for a room.  I am grateful for heat, lights internet and electricity!  I am grateful for Meeting new people at the Dove. I am grateful for meeting new people in offices.  I am grateful for meeting new people at work.

12/14/2018  I am grateful for change, for all the moving parts and elliptical orbits.  I am grateful for the drama! Today I am grateful to Ben and Janna, for a warm fire, hot wine and burned marshmallows.  Today I am grateful for on-the-job-training. Today I am grateful for my creativity.

12/15/2018  Today I am grateful for mini-flossers.  I am grateful for waking up without an alarm and feeling rested.  I am grateful for a full set of headlights. This morning I am grateful for tips and leads from folks I don’t know and returned phone calls from those I do.

12/16/2018  This morning I am grateful for catching up with old friends and somehow being in a similar place in life.  I am grateful for getting drunk with strangers. I am grateful for laughing so hard abs hurt in the morning.  I am grateful for painful lessons/reminders. I am grateful for greasy spoons. I am grateful for coffee.

12/17/2018  I am grateful for scrabble and the passing of time.  I am grateful for not running out of things to talk about.  I am grateful for my health. I am grateful that my dad calls me just to check in.  I am grateful for airbnb and all of the opportunity it affords.

12/18/2018  This morning I am grateful for Uber.  I am grateful for revolution conversations with strangers.  I am grateful for speaking other languages. Today I am grateful to my friends who bought me dinner.

12/20/2018  This morning I am thankful for not being hard on myself because I forgot to write yesterday!  This morning I am thankful for the nice chats I’ve had with my uber customers. This morning I am grateful for all of the creative ideas that I have all of the time.  I am grateful for beautiful mornings. This morning I am grateful for the dollar vigilante. I am grateful for all of the folks out there who are causing a revolution.  This morning I am grateful to Z for chatting with me all night! I am grateful to Quincy for calling me back. I am grateful to Katie for exploring her interests and for playing scrabble with me.  I am grateful for potluck and for getting to hold Cora and for her not crying this time. This morning I am grateful for Annette and her enthusiasm and curiosity and her attitude.

12/21/2018  Today I am grateful that Quincy and I could finally have a conversation.  I am grateful for rain and not snow. Today I am grateful that Cynthia called and asked my advice.  I am grateful for all of the freedom that I’ve had and do have. I am grateful for our family christmas party tomorrow.  I am grateful for all of the opportunity that is always coming my way.

12/23/2018  This morning I am grateful for my family.  I am grateful that everyone could contribute to our christmas party.  I am so grateful that we all had the time to relax and enjoy each others company.  This morning i am grateful for long drives with Annette. I am grateful for my cousin Katie, that she will say anything that comes to her mind.  This morning I am grateful for an empty house. I am grateful for the coffee I got for christmas. I am grateful to have so much food left over to share.  This morning I am grateful that I can introduce Annette to may friends and my familia. I am grateful to introduce all of them to her. I am grateful to have help writing a resume.  I am grateful for all of the opportunity available to me all of the time.

12/25/2018  This morning I am grateful to introduce people together.  I am grateful for being able to keep in touch over the years.  I am grateful for leftovers. I am grateful for cribbage. I am grateful for the passing of time and the healing of wounds.  I am grateful for all of the different avenues we are able to explore. I am grateful for all of the opportunities that are available to me

Leave a Reply