2/25/2019   I am #grateful for a fun, albeit #sleepless #weekend and I am grateful that #sleep is close by!  I am grateful for #clementines. I am grateful for The New England #Meditation Center and for the nice #drive down to Old Saybrook.  I am grateful to have been a part of the tag sale this weekend, it was kind of a #trip, nice to meet a bunch of new peeps in the Hartford area.  I am grateful to have had my very first client this evening. I am grateful for the #right #opportunities coming and others sorting themselves out.

2/22/2019  Wow, I am #grateful to hit the ground running this morning!  I am grateful for my #shadow! I am grateful this morning for the new clients that I asked for!  I am grateful for the #depths of #layers that can be found in #relating to another. I am grateful for four-wheel-drive!  I am grateful for #silence and and the insulating effect that the #snow has. I am grateful for this #winter, my first in years.  I am also grateful that #spring is on its way! I am grateful for all of the #opportunity presenting itself to me today!

2/20/2019  This evening I am #grateful for the #possibility of a very cool new living situation!  I am grateful to be living so close to the M&M trail! I am grateful for the incredible #conversations I have been having lately.  I am grateful for #potluck and that I was able to make it last night. I am grateful for my immune system, everyone around me getting sick and somehow I stay #strong and #healthy!  I am grateful for #stayinaligned #Bikram studio in #NOHO. I love the #yoga! I am grateful for all of the #support that is coming to me from #friends, #family and #strangers too!

2/18/2019  Today I am #grateful for #restfulness, a #surprise day-off.  I am grateful, today the snow looks #beautiful. I am #excited about my #agreement to #serve as production supervisor for a course in June, grateful for the #opportunities that come with that.  I am grateful for #coaching. I am grateful to be #sitting watching my #friend in his #element #playing #videogames. I am grateful for my #manifestation #power lately, been #onpoint. I am so grateful for the #hereandnow, no place I’d rather be.

2/17/2019 I am #grateful #today, being #trained and #developed in the distinctions of the #communcation course at Landmark. I am #volunteering my #time and #assissting on the production #team. I am grateful for the #inspiration and #encouragement I get from this #work. I am grateful to be #creating myself #newly as #coach. I am grateful for the sporadic #downloads of #ideas coming to me today. I am grateful to be #conduit for ideas and #opportunities. I am grateful to be out of head and with others so intensely today.

2/16/2019 Today I am grateful for communication, #playfulness,#appreciation, #creativity, and taking what works, leaving the rest.

2/15/2019  This evening I am #grateful for the #chance to start again.  I keep dropping the ball this week on my DAILY gratitude! And, I am starting again!   I am grateful for the #opportunity to #startagain and, #notice the #blame for slipping up.  I am grateful to have spent some #spontaneous and #qualitytime with my #family today! I am grateful for #cribbage #games and huge breakfasts and #caffeine!  I’m grateful for a lil’ bit of a hangover, my #reminder. I am grateful for #coaching! I love being coached and I love coaching! The moment, #creation.

2/12/2019  This evening I am #grateful for #learning, we can literally learn something #new everyday of our lives.  I am grateful for #warm clothes and warm #teammates. This evening I am grateful for close #connections and long distance calls.  I am grateful for the #opportunity to get #acquainted. I’m still grateful for Spotify’s #algorithm and for this little number https://spoti.fi/2DtQZsE.  I am grateful for so many podcasts!  I am grateful for #receptivity and #inspiration and the #quiet from whence I can #listen and #receive.  I am grateful for the opportunity to use “whence” in a sentence.

2/11/2019  This evening I am #grateful for the #weekend!  I haven’t had a “weekend” in soo long! I am grateful for our first #flush come!  I am grateful for #action. I am grateful for #discovery, I’m getting close #now. I am grateful for my #opportunity to assist at a #communication course this weekend.

2/10/2019  Today I am three times #grateful because I forgot to post!  This morning I am grateful to #reflect on this week past. I am grateful for #early #morning conversations.  I am grateful to have started a #new job at a very #friendly company this week. I am grateful for all of the #skills that I already possess and for the #opportunity to #learn new things.  I am grateful for my #faith, I know that what is and what isn’t is exactly the way it is supposed to be. I am grateful this morning for the #asianmarket for #burdock, #kohlrabi, and #mushrooms, for #Thai-tea and #sweetmilk.  I am grateful for video conferencing! I am #grateful to have #support from my #community. Iam #grateful to #Landmark for #transformation, #communication and #possibility. I am grateful for #coaching. I am grateful for little #skirmishes and #squashing them quickly.  I am grateful for that #feeling I get when driving and my passenger is #peacefully #napping. I am grateful for group #meditation. I am grateful for #esoteric #knowledge. I am grateful for # synchronicity! I am grateful for going to bed at 7:30 sometimes and sleeping through the night.  I am grateful to wake up to a #hot, #sweet, and #creamy cup of #coffee. I am grateful that this is my #work. I am grateful to be #learning to be a more #effective #creator. I am grateful for all of you reading this and especially to those of you who have adopted a #practice of #gratefulness.  I am #inspired

2/7/2019  Today I am #grateful for my #patience and #persistence.  I am grateful to know that I am in #control of my #emotions, not my #circumstances.  I am grateful to have caught up with a #good #friend this morning and to #know how #deep the #relationships I have go.  I am grateful for a great #coach and a great #coaching session last night. I’m grateful for the #insight gained through the #true #interest of one person to another.  I am grateful for #opportunity in all its various #forms. I am grateful to my #dad for #reachingout more and more lately. I’m grateful for all of the incredible places I’ve been these last years and to all of the #people I’ve had the #pleasure of #spendingtime with.  Love you all!

2/6/2019  This morning I am #grateful for my #dreams! I have recently started a #dreamjournal in an effort to dream again or rather, be more #conscious of my dreams.  It has been years and years since I could remember my dreams. I am grateful for the #encouragement to do so. I am grateful today for #cooperation and #teamwork.  I am #grateful to be #attracting those who #vibe with me! I am grateful to be making a #positive #impact. I am #grateful to all y’all out there #living into your dreams and #standing in #truth.  #owningit.

2/5/2019  This morning I am #grateful to have seen a big #fox crossing the backyard!  I am grateful for some extra work come my way today, and literally across the street.  I am grateful for a restful sleep. I am grateful to hear from my good friend this morning! I am grateful today for the genius of #Satie!

2/4/2019  Today, I am #grateful for #gorgeous #weather and a walk through #Amherst.  I am grateful for #libraries and that I was able to find this particular #book so close to #home.  I am grateful that I am #struggling a little now, I’m having trouble finding work and it’s forcing me to do my own thang and I know it’s weird but I’m grateful for that too.  I’m grateful to #practice my #vulnerability. I am grateful for that #hot #yoga in that #hotroom @stayinaligned in #Northampton. I am grateful to #know I’ve got all the #tools I need.  I am #grateful to have #support from my #friends and my #family.

2/3/2019  This #evening I am #grateful that I don’t need to do this in the #morning every morning!   I am grateful to #inspire and to be #inspired. I am grateful for such a #gorgeous day today!  I am grateful for the way in which #ideas can #grow and be #shared and #transform. I am grateful for #play.  I am grateful for my five senses, that I can #see, #hear, #taste, #smell, and #touch the #world. I am grateful that I am able to #express myself no matter how #awkward it may feel!

2/2/2019  This morning I am #grateful to be #free.  I am grateful to #know all that I know and to #gain #new #perspective often.  I am grateful to have a #communicative, #encouraging, and #enthusiastic #partner.  I am grateful to possess so many #handy #skills and to know when and where to use them.  I am grateful to #laugh, and laugh and laugh, not to take #myself or my #life or life in general too seriously.  I am grateful for the #opportunities which I am #creating for myself using the #palette of #intuition, #integration, and #ingenuity.

2/1/2019  This morning I am #grateful to have found a new #greasyspoon, @sallyandbobs.  I’m grateful for a long #cold #walk #exploring #WestHartford. I’m grateful for the #warmest possible 11 degree day!  I’m grateful for #vast amounts of #information available at my fingertips anytime I want it and for #free. I’m grateful this morning to #know the #power of #spontaneity, coming from #nothing and #being at the same time, of and apart from #creation.

Leave a Reply