7/31/2019 This morning I am grateful for this gorgeous spot that I found to write, for the cool shade of a giant beech tree, for the clean and perfect exchange of energy between us, for absorption, diffusion, assimilation. This morning I am grateful for the mirror, it’s perfect reflection when still or in tumult. I am grateful for the dream pain, the dream anxiety, the dream meaning, and all of the description-yet-unknown dream possibilities of existence. I am grateful for the dream opportunity of energy diffusion into the burning cold liquid crystal ether of consciousness. I am grateful to be contradictory, for the clarity it often provides.

7/30/2019 This morning I am grateful for possibility. I am grateful to dance in conversation, talking in the park. I am grateful for goodness. I am grateful for my sister, “maleficent”. This morning I am grateful to witness the world opening to the context that I create, I am the evolution of consciousness, the mind, the mirror and the harmonizing factor. This morning I am grateful for LOVE! integrity, support, smiles, and kindness. I am grateful for the dream of the night ride, the dreams of the day kind, and the dream of the now. I am grateful the infinite nature of medium with which I am creating.

7/29/2019 This morning I am grateful to try a new thing. I am grateful for the listening and support of my family and friends and for my ever widening community. I am grateful to be loved. I am grateful to be 100% responsible for my life. I am grateful for a kimchi eggs-benny. I am grateful for communication in all its forms. I am grateful for strength, effort, and vulnerability, the shakiness that comes with new stress. I am grateful to be a clear and open space, gratefully being contributed to.

7/28/2019 This morning I am grateful to breathe, to inhale deeply, to appreciate and to be fulfilled. I am grateful to be pushed, and pushed, and pushed to my limits, the resulting expansion and growth. I am grateful the experience of oneness, boundarylessness, being the other. I am grateful the dream-like quality of the day, my dream, my experience arising from within. I am grateful the vast expanse, and bottomless depths of my tiny little head. I am grateful my comprehension of contradiction, my ability to be without reason, acknowledgement of the illusion, being the bridge. I am grateful for the little things, the simple few; bare feet, cold clean water, and sharing what I have.

7/27/2019 This morning I am grateful for the cool, my cooler, and a cooled temper. I am grateful to have quiet solitude, to be alone, to breathe. I am grateful for comprehension, the energy perspective. I am grateful for truth and honesty. I am grateful to be responsible, THANK YOU JIM!!!  I am grateful for my bicycle(s), my shortcut to pure presence. I am grateful for art, creativity, growth. I am grateful for coaches, the fact they are human. I am grateful to clear stagnation and invite in new energies. I am grateful to find beauty, magic. I am grateful the relativity of time, the insight of dreams, the continuum of experience.

7/26/2019 This morning I am grateful for calm abiding. I am grateful for harmonization, hummingbirds, and humility. I am grateful for perspective, grateful to have the experience of energy, eliminating the need for distinction. I am grateful for the i-e-a-o-u-m-s. I am grateful for berries and cucumbers and oranges, grateful to be provided for. I am grateful this night, grateful for SELP, grateful to know my community has got my back, I’m looking forward to rebuilding and I am grateful for the structure and support.

7/25/2019 This morning I am grateful for integrity. I am grateful for the new meditation that I learned last night. I am grateful for my expansive and supportive community of family, friends, artists, yogis, meditators, coaches, social media peeps, and Landmark graduates. I am grateful for my garden at home, tomatoes, cukes, and jalapenos. I am grateful for the authenticity that surrounds me. I am grateful for a sound mind, an unwavering will, and an incorruptible spirit. I am grateful for clear spaces and time to chase the ball.

7/24/2019 This morning I am grateful for compassion, re-creation, imagination, putting myself in the shoes of the other. I am grateful for my will. I am grateful for this book “The War of Art”. I am grateful for humility. I am grateful for doing everything that I can to make it work, and for being clear what I need to do next time to have a different result.

7/23/2019 This morning I am grateful for clarity. I am grateful to see myself as I am, with all of my defects. I am grateful for my anger, I am grateful for my deep deep sadness and for my apathy. I am grateful for the big storms passing through I welcome the torrents and the wind. I am grateful for my friends. I am grateful emptiness, meaninglessness, and patience. I am gratefully being cleared out, all of the skeletons, cobwebs and creepy crawlies of the many closets and rooms in my mansion.

7/22/2019 This morning I am grateful to wake up fresh, I am brand new today! I am grateful for my laser focus and discipline. I am grateful to know myself as a someone others love to say yes to. I am grateful for my vast, sprawling ever expanding community. I am grateful for morning meditation and retrospection. I am grateful for possibility. I am gratefully flowing, overflowing!

7/21/2019 This morning I am grateful for a restful sleep. I am grateful for a plastic mind, my ability to shape and mold it at will. I am grateful for my good health, for every second chance that I get, for calm, for radiance and for higher consciousness. I am grateful for technology, saving time and streamlining. I am grateful to all of  my communities for their support and feedback. I am gratefully living my life in perfect alignment with my highest values. I am grateful for coaches, friends, and family caring and sharing.

7/20/2019 Today I am grateful for new community and new opportunity. I am grateful to recognize that silvery thread that passes through everything. I am grateful to tear and share a bahn mi. I am grateful to be someone listening for and in the listening of possibility. I am grateful for a new spring, continually learning, and expanding. I am gratefully “letting that shit go”.

7/19/2019 This morning I am grateful to recall my dreams. I am grateful for a discerning mind. I am grateful to know the effort that it takes and for the time and energy to put towards developing my consciousness and eradicating my egos. I am grateful for perspective and clarity and for partnership.

7/18/2019  Today I am grateful for the ocean, cool and salty. I am grateful for communication, feedback and willingness. I am grateful for trust and honesty, for commitment. I am grateful today for clarity and faith. I am grateful for abundant success and opportunity. This morning I am grateful for this song , for NYC this weekend. I am grateful for cycles and circles, targets and trajectories, gratefully circling back, taking aim, poised to release.

7/17/2019  This morning I am grateful for pure awareness, nothing added nothing taken away. I am grateful for sharing, and connection. I am grateful for rest, for surrender, to allow. I am grateful to laugh, loud! I am grateful headwinds, headspace, and making headway. I am grateful to be of value, to care and to be committed and invested in others success.  I am grateful to be a safe space for people.

7/16/2019 This morning I am grateful to see growth and to KNOW the effort that it takes to push outward. I am grateful for proclamation, exclamation, and declaration! I am grateful for words and language and expression. I am grateful for my work, inner engineering, imagineering, tending of my mental garden, beautifying my inner mindscape, defragging and debugging my source code. I am grateful to connect with friends and family today. Grateful for space, time and the opportunity to expand and delve deeper.

7/15/2019  Today I am grateful for myself, I love me deeply. I am grateful for my goodness. I am grateful to be so thoughtful. I am grateful to be available to those who need me. I am grateful to love again, and again, and again. I am grateful for morning meditation, allowing me better able to receive and to perceive. I am grateful for my supportive and encouraging family. I am grateful for reciprocation. I am grateful to recognise patterns.

7/14/2019  This morning I am grateful for a brand new day. I am grateful to wake up a new man. I am grateful the smell of coconut oil and coffee. I am grateful to contribute to others and to be contributed to. I am grateful for peace, and the opportunity to move forward. I am grateful today for some alone time, some time in the sun and water. I am grateful for that silent place inside of me, ever present, always available.

7/13/2019 Today I am grateful for authenticity. I am grateful to be seen, heard, felt, and  understood. I am grateful to be reflected. I am grateful for noodles, sushi, taro, and boba and for working things out. I am gratefully responsible for all the ways that things are and all of the ways things aren’t. I am grateful for presence and for my incredible memory. I am grateful to assist in breaking down walls, decompartmentalization, and deconstruction.  I am grateful for snacks and sweetness. Grateful I can just ride. I am grateful to have help. Grateful to dance, to sweat, to shake it off and let go. Grateful for sobriety, freedom, and being comfortable in my own skin.

7/12/2019  Tonight I am grateful for comprehension. I am grateful for space. I am grateful for the heat the hill and humility.  I am grateful for my partner, grateful that she can be so harsh and that she chooses otherwise usually. I am grateful her reflection of me and I am grateful to practice listening.  I am grateful to share a willingness to grow. I am grateful to have the experience of growing. I am grateful all the great peanut products from Trader Joe’s. Grateful to prepare a meal for others and to be in new company.  I am grateful for my commitments.

7/11/2019  This evening I am grateful for the future coming to pass. I am grateful for a partner who “gets it”. I am grateful to see the earth from outer space. I am grateful my dreams coming true.  This evening I am grateful to have kept my commitments today. I am grateful for my mind, so strong and so supple. I am grateful to drive. I am grateful my will. I am grateful that I do not have to do this on my own, to no longer need to rely on just myself, to have guidance.  I am grateful the perfect health of my partners family and her knowing herself to be the cause. I am grateful for warmth and a delicious meal and comfortable space to stay for a couple of days.

7/10/2019  This morning I am grateful for jungly tangles of hair. I am grateful for continuity. I am grateful creativity and remembering. I am grateful for my health and vitality. I am grateful to be a contribution. Grateful to feel appreciated. This morning I am grateful to be working in a cool kitchen at my laptop. I am gratefully causing my life and livelihood. I am grateful for the ups and the downs and the downs and the ups.

7/9/2019  This afternoon I am grateful. Period. I am grateful because I am grateful. I do not need a reason nor object. I am gratefully generating gratitude from nothingness! I ooze thankfulness. I exude prayerfulness. I am receptivity. I am the space of “Thank You”! My being is appreciation.

7/8/2019  Today I am grateful to start off on the right foot. I am grateful to do for others.  This morning I am grateful for spontaneity. I am grateful the change in the atmosphere. I am grateful for my commitments. I am grateful to try something different. I am grateful for action.  I am grateful to be the one who is reaching out, continuing to engage and create community.

7/7/2019  Today I am grateful for growth.  I am grateful for peace. I am grateful for trust and honesty.  I am grateful to my partner, how hard she works, the fearlessness with which she does her work.  I am grateful for interjection. I am grateful this incredibly short life, making the most of it.

7/6/2019  This morning I am grateful for commitment.  I am grateful for the air conditioning. I am grateful for my cooler and all the good snacks. This morning I am grateful for good conversation.  I am grateful to be the dog-sitter. I am grateful to give it up, I don’t need to be right. I am grateful for excitement, anticipation.

7/5/2019  Today I am grateful for laughter, lightness, and productivity.  I am grateful for toaster fish and seaweed snacks. I am grateful for my parents.  I am grateful for taro smoothies and bobas. I am grateful to spend time with my nephew. I am grateful for mad libs and word association games. I am grateful for understanding.

Leave a Reply