6/30/2019  Today is my Dads’ Birthday, I am grateful that we now can spend time comfortably together.  I am grateful for my vigilance. I am grateful for my listening. I am grateful for Hollandaise Girl, and her side-kick Toast Girl! I am grateful to spend the entire day with family. I am grateful for cake for breakfast, and Benny’s for dessert. I am grateful for my scaredy-cat sister trying new things. I am grateful to be the one to make the calls. Today I am grateful to be an old-new-trick-dog, single-spacing my musings. I am grateful for growth, however painful. Grateful for the pain.

6/29/2019  Today I am grateful for the warm humid weather.  I am grateful to laugh and relax with my parents.  I am grateful to see the garden growing and to see and eat this years daylilies.  I am grateful for my sensitivity, finger on the pulse. I am grateful for bad horror movies and milky coffee with maple syrup.  I am grateful to be home. I am grateful to watch gifts being opened. I am grateful for arguments, proof that we care. I am grateful to go together for groceries and to goof off in the stores.  Grateful to share a meal and the duty of dishes. Grateful for help, for partnership, for commitment.

6/28/2019  This morning I am grateful for gray, blue, pink morning. I am grateful for the waning moon. I am grateful for my energy, patience, and for my commitment. I am grateful for the creatures come to visit this week. I am gratefully cleaning the lense and polishing the mirrors. I am grateful to all the folks I’ve met this week and to the contribution they have been.

6/27/2019  Today I am grateful to see progress.  I am grateful to connect to humanity. I am grateful for compassion.  Today I am grateful to know myself. I am grateful for joy! Today I am grateful for prayer, appreciation, and gratitude.

6/24/2019  Today I am grateful for fireflies and shooting stars.  I am grateful for name tags. I am grateful for the facts.  Today I am grateful for new people, carpools. I am grateful to open, to work, and to be healed.

6/23/2019  This morning I am grateful the recollection of dreams.  I am grateful for closeness, affinity. I am grateful for a hot shower.  I am grateful for small, random, kind acts. I am grateful for effort. I am grateful to be on-time.  I am grateful to be traveling today and not to be the driver. I am grateful for knowledge. Grateful to know, now.

6/22/2019  Today I am grateful for an early start.  I am grateful for toasted coconut coffee from Coffee Break.  I am grateful to know myself as my word, to do what I say when I say I will.  I am grateful to create, in real time. I am grateful for sharing, contribution and growth.  I am grateful to be part of a team, to have my communities. I am grateful for lemon pie and for transformation.

6/21/2019  This morning I am grateful to be a great listener!  I am grateful to know that I can provide “being so understood”.  This morning I am grateful to need a planner! I am grateful to be packing my things again and going on another adventure.  I am grateful for all of the support and encouragement from friends, family, and strangers alike. I am grateful to have such a courageous partner.  Today I am grateful for my focus and creativity.

6/20/2019  This morning I am grateful to wake up rested and yet still feeling exhausted, grateful to be integrating the week and all that I have learned and experienced.  I am grateful to hit the ground running and have breakfast ready when I get there. I am grateful for the energy of this morning! I am grateful to see the puzzle coming together. I am grateful for the great conversation I had this morning to Panama and the value I could provide.

6/19/2019  This morning I am grateful to wake up groggy and exhausted,  grateful to be working even in my sleep. I am grateful to be contributed to.  I am grateful today for H-mart; kimchi, snacks, and yakult. I am grateful for conversation and getting related.  I am grateful to be able to be forward and open without fear of a fight. I am grateful to come to together with family this week in such a serendipitous way.   Grateful for the newness experienced in “everyday life”.

6/18/2019  This morning I am grateful to wake up to love.  I am grateful for cold watermelon. I am grateful for urban backpacking, trekking through the worlds on a mission.  I am grateful for possibility. I am grateful to expansive growth, exponential evolution of understanding. I am grateful to be a valuable, confident, and contributive leader.

6/17/2019  This morning I am grateful to wake up brand new.  I am gratefully learning to surf these waves of ego/emotion.  I am grateful for dumpster bouquets and great conversation. I am grateful for the looks.  I am grateful for this work, listening, connecting. I am grateful for outside perspective, a great reminder. I am grateful to recognize prayerfulness in others.

6/16/2019  Today I am grateful for patience and listening.  I am grateful for this body, grateful for endurance. I am grateful to be a clear space for others, grateful I am able to be with anyone and anything.  I am grateful for impeccability; my mind, my environment, my timing. I am grateful for sink-fulls of dirty dishes and artful piles of clean and dry ones.  I am grateful for communal food, pistachios, apple pie, chocolates. I am grateful today to my father, it is Fathers Day. I am grateful for his sacrifice and for all of the things he has taught me along the way.  I am grateful to know my father as a human being, as a friend, as an equal. I am grateful for my fathers’ growth I am proud to see what he is creating for himself and for all that he has accomplished. I am grateful for my dad, he gave me my life and he gave his life to me.

6/15/2019  Today I am grateful to be confronting my shadows.  I am grateful to be going through the muck. I am grateful to witness my judgement clear as day, I am grateful my blame game.  I am gratefully choosing a new context. I am grateful for choice. I am grateful for responsibility. I am grateful for my partner, taking this on herself.  I am grateful whatever form that takes on. I am gratefully causing the transformation of the group.

6/14/2019  I am grateful today for time schedules.  I am grateful for vivid dreams. I am grateful for my community and the feedback that I get.  I am grateful to be a contribution. I am grateful today to cause transformation. Today I am grateful to pay attention and to gain insight.  Today I am grateful for my family, without them none of this would be possible.

6/13/2019  I am grateful to RELAX.  I am grateful to have had the profound experience of being an accommodator, and recognising that quality as just another ego. I am grateful for my coaches, thank you!  I am grateful for New England weather, and the qualities of character given to New Englanders. I am grateful to be working with my energies, grateful to be drawing in and preparing for redistribution.  Gratefully anticipating the coming weeks, so many adventures planned!

6/12/2019  Today I am grateful for congruency, everything gelling together.  I am grateful when someone makes ME coffee! I am grateful for the gorgeous weather.  I am grateful for my many experiences, they just keep coming. I am grateful for kimchi fried rice, YUM!  I am grateful strange strangers becoming related. I am grateful for clear expression and reception. I am grateful for community, context, and conversation.

6/11/2019  This morning I am grateful for introspection.  I am grateful to understand myself. I am grateful for this rain and for the silence of this moment.  I am grateful for clarity. I am grateful for support. I am grateful for friends. I am grateful for emotion, the broad spectrum.  I am gratefully creating my life.

6/6/2019  This morning I am grateful for meditation, grateful to be free to practice everyday.  I am grateful for green tea and awesome music. I am grateful for my sensitivity and intuition.  I am grateful to try again. I am grateful to have so many choices! I am grateful for support and I am grateful to be supportive.

6/5/2019  Today I am grateful for frisbee in the mornings.  I am grateful for partnership and accountability. I am grateful for eggs benADDICTION!  I am grateful to take a break and go for a walk. I am grateful for perspective. I am grateful for my upcoming roll as leader support.  I am grateful for spontaneity and letting it flow. Grateful to meet some new folks on a similar path and grateful to talk, laugh, and joke with family.

6/4/2019  Today I have gratitude for the mud, thick and sticky it is unmistakable.  I am grateful for my ability to see it for what it is today. I am grateful to my partner, grateful the clear and honest reflection she provides.  I am grateful the fighting, the arguing, the density and the tension, grateful it is so plain to see today. I am grateful the time we have to dedicate to this inner work, when most are barely aware the work to be done.  I am grateful to connect with my friends. I am grateful to clear out old energies and chase away stagnation. Grateful to trust and be trusted, grateful to know I am not alone.

6/3/2019  Today I am grateful to hit the ground running, to roll out without a second thought.  I am grateful to my body, grateful to spend the day moving, working in the yard, swimming, cycling and writing.  I am grateful for the knowledge I have gained over these last months, grateful to know that I am not the first one dealing with such stubborn egos, grateful to know I will not be the last.   I am grateful to be noticing; the sounds, the smells, the feels.

6/2/2019  Today I am grateful for clear vision, the clarity to know who my enemy is.  I am grateful for my anger, so plain to see. I am grateful for my jealousy though not so present as my vanity.   Grateful my pride shows proud, grateful the lust leering at me. I am grateful this all follows a pattern of gluttonous disregard.  I am grateful the reprove, and gratefully aware the added weight of judgement. I am grateful the lightness allowed living in the TRUTH.

Leave a Reply