3/25/2019  This morning I am grateful to wake up next to an angel. I am grateful for having everything I need at my fingertips.  I am thankful to serve others. I am grateful to have a nice space with a great kitchen, grateful to spend Sunday preparing meals for the week.  I am grateful long solitary walks and the silence found there. I am grateful for all of the opportunity flowing today.

3/24/2019  Today I am grateful for coffee and knowing that I will never give it up!  I am grateful to have met some new people this weekend. I am grateful to have spent some time with Zoli walking the dog.  I am grateful for my depression, it comes along and tells me that things still aren’t quite satisfactory and that I need to keep working.  I am grateful Sunday calls with my Dad.

3/23/2019  This morning I am grateful for learning, applying and experiencing new things. I am grateful to be a listener.  I am grateful for a new spring, a time to appreciate and be thankful, to sow seeds, a time to stretch and push and expand.  I am grateful for ritual, making things sacred, giving reverence to life. I am grateful for the adventure of exploration, I am grateful that there are still many many things yet unexplored.  I am grateful for discovery, I am a pioneer of my own psyche, what ever will I find?

3/22/2019  Today I am grateful for being able to maintain a semi-nomadic lifestyle.  I am grateful for my simple few things. My cooler, and mason jars. I am grateful for practice, non-judgement and humility.  I am grateful for green arrows. I am grateful for rainy days, randomness, and relatability. I am grateful today for creating the world just as it is presented to me.  Today I am grateful to be working on myself so that I am better able to serve.

3/21/2019  This morning I am grateful for tiffs and feuds and settling them quickly.  I am grateful to see tulips and crocuses popping up already. I am grateful for that gorgeous pink, spring moon come up yesterday evening.  I am grateful for black rice, green veggies and soft-boiled eggs. I am grateful for long familiar conversations with near strangers. I am grateful for this new day which I have never lived before.

3/20/2019  This morning I am grateful for my calendar!  I never thought I would ever say that! I’ve never known my calendar as a tool for freedom and now it is!  I am grateful for being surrounded by inspired and inspiring people! I am grateful for my living situation.  Yes, it is a drive and far away from the rest of my life and I am thankful for it. I love the peace and quiet and I love my roommates.  This morning I am grateful for my meditation and a spiritual practice. I am grateful for the opportunities that are revealing themselves today.

3/19/2019  This morning I am grateful for chance encounters.  I am grateful for new perspective and a new way to practice.  I am grateful to be learning a new skill and to have this new job.  I’m grateful to have spent the day with Farlin yesterday. I am grateful for the sharing of vision.  I am grateful to have someone in my corner so fully present and curious.

3/18/2019  This morning I am grateful for a day full of friends and family yesterday, like the entire day!  I am grateful for my coaching and weekly conversations with Kristin. I am grateful for the new structures in place in my life having me have everything work!  I am grateful for having a new client of my own yesterday and some new ideas and actions to take around that. I am grateful for meditation, dreaming, imagination and sexual magic.  I am grateful for all of the opportunities available to me today!

3/16/2019  This morning I am grateful for having things work.   I am grateful for having things falling into place. This morning I am grateful for authentic sharing and seeing a path opening as a result.  I am grateful for ramen noodles and bottomless cups of coffee. I am grateful for my discover weekly. I am grateful for my coaching calls. I am grateful to be able to choose coach again, and again, and again.  I am grateful for #tantrabanter, grateful for what is opening up as a result of that conversation.

3/15/2019  This morning I am grateful for living so close to nature.  I am grateful for the fresh air, the clean water the rivers and mountains.  I am grateful for the weather starting to change, grateful to see tulips already pushing their way up.  This morning I am grateful for a great job, with great guys that pays well and on time. I am grateful for good friends.  I am grateful for beets and carrots, my main sustenance this winter. I am grateful for many good runs snowboarding last night, a chance to be alone and flowing.

3/11/2019  This morning I am grateful for practice.  I am grateful for a day full of great connection and conversation.  I am grateful for daylight savings. This morning I am grateful for hints of spring, slushy snow and singing birds.  I am grateful for a full week of work. I am grateful for perfect timing. I am grateful for dreams and dreaming and exploration.

3/5/2109  This afternoon I am #grateful for #inertia.  I am grateful for peanuts and beer. I am grateful for #free wi-fi and a place to #relax and do some #writing.  I am grateful for #sharing. I am grateful to be spending days outside in the fresh cold air. I am grateful for a few minutes to myself!  I am grateful for great headphones! I am grateful to be coaching folks towards their dreams!

3/3//2019  Today I am grateful for chance, for alignment.  I am grateful for experience over concept. I am grateful for all of this great reading.  I am grateful for my coaching I am grateful for being able to stay put this weekend and relax a little more than I have been.  I am grateful for a mindfulness practice. I am grateful for creativity, for intention, and for sharing.

3/2/2019  Today I am grateful to bear witness to a shifting consciousness.  I am grateful for the breaking apart of reality. I am grateful for chocolate chip cookies!  I am grateful today for poetry and revelation. I am grateful for roasted veggies and raw ones too.

3/1/2019  This morning I am grateful for being on a crew of good guys.  I am grateful for a warm bed and a restful night. I am grateful to have caught up with Cynthia this week.  I am grateful for free food from a crockpot at the Dove! I am grateful for my day at work yesterday, chatting and getting to know some of the guys at VHI.  I am grateful for my roomates, it has been nice just to know they here all winter. I am grateful for this work that Annette and I are doing, the things we are learning and the trajectory we are on.  So excited to see where TantraBanter will take us.

Leave a Reply