1/31/2019  I’m sitting at #Haymarket Cafe in #Northampton, MA.  I notice a man notice me. I find a seat, I order a sandwich and a coffee.  This man is squinting hopelessly at a menu. I’m full I don’t want to finish the other half of my sandwich.  I invite him to sit with me and eat. He lights up! “Yes!” he says and eyes widen. “Thank you! I’m Steve. What’s your name?”.  “Jim”, I tell him.

I wake up this morning and it’s -11 degrees outside.  By the time I get out to start the car it’s warmed to -2.

Steve tells me he’s lost two #friends to the cold.  “They #froze to #death.” he tells me matter-of-factly.  “I’m looking for a place to #die” he says, with just as much #detachment.

This morning I am #grateful to #share.  I am grateful that I woke up in a #warm place.  I am grateful I woke up! I am grateful for the #life that I have, all the ways it is and all the ways it isn’t.  I am grateful to #listen. I’m grateful for the #problems I have. I am grateful I am able to choose #bigger problems.

#tantra #awaken #consciousness #palebluedot #tantrabanter  #rebel #rebellion #rebellious #rebelliousness #rebelyell #consciousness #evolution #thankful #eleutheromaniac #thesimplefew

1/30/2019  This #morning I am #grateful to have had such a great call with my #epic #soulsister last night!  I am grateful to be able to #communicate with the other side and pole of the #globe instantly in real time!  I am grateful to have #work! I am grateful to have #money coming in again! I am grateful for “The Sneaker Pimps”.  I am grateful for a good #buzz! I am grateful that doggy, Lily greets me so #enthusiastically in the morning, even though I know she just wants her carrots (she loves me, she does)!  I am so grateful for all of the #opportunity hanging about, like peaches on a tree.

1/29/2019  This morning I am grateful to be back in Greenfield!  I am grateful for a long lunch with a good friend. I am grateful for what our conversation implies.  I am grateful to be exactly where I am, to know that I have chosen it, and to choose it again. I am grateful to know that I am being taken care of.  Thanks for taking care of me! I am grateful to have everything that I need exactly when I need it.

1/28/2019  This morning I am #grateful for that which goes around, coming back around!  I am grateful for this #gorgeous morning here in West #Hartford, CT. I am grateful for a #change in plan!  I am grateful for #patient #persistence and #self-assurance. This morning I am grateful to my #friends for making an #effort to keep in touch.  I am grateful to be surrounded by such #positive and #enthusiastic people! I am grateful to know that I am making a #difference. I am grateful for all the #opportunity abuzz today!

1/27/2019  This morning I am #grateful I skipped an icy #ocean dip yesterday and grateful that Annette did not!  I am grateful to the New England Meditation Center in Saybrook, CT. I am grateful for grateful for new ideas!  I am grateful to #know that I am on the path and to be able to recognise the #affirmations. I am grateful for #dynamic #change, moving parts and #clarity of #comprehension.  I am grateful to be validated from time to time! I am grateful for all of the #opportunity presenting itself all of the time!

1/26/2019  This morning I am #grateful for being my own #best chiropractor.  I am grateful for crunchy #snow and #icy puddles. I am grateful to be paying attention, finding #connection everywhere!  I am grateful for Tash Sultana!  I am grateful for #simplicity, the #simplefew #pleasures of life are #plentiful!  I am grateful for #partnership, #sharing #visions of the #future and #celebrating each moment!  I am grateful to be #creating my own #opportunity. #rollingwiththepunches

1/25/2019  This morning I am #grateful for my #doubt, thank you for keeping me safe.  I am grateful for# anticipation, what a feeling to be looking #forward! I am grateful for #honesty, #vulnerability, and #humility, enduring tough times with friends and coming out the other side.  I am grateful for a #smallworld, getting smaller. Today I am grateful to all those who #appreciate, #pray, and #share.

1/24/2019  Today I am #grateful for the snippets of #inspiration, the little reminders of #reality and the shots of #awe.  I am grateful for the amount of time contained in a #moment. I am grateful for #choice, the choice to take the long way around or to #remain right where I am.  I am grateful for #knowing, not needing to do anything and the security that provides.  I am grateful the ups and the downs and, for the #middle.  I am grateful for the #opportunities whirling around and me today. I am #whole and #complete and I am grateful.

1/23/2019  This morning I am grateful that our project is beginning to gain traction and momentum, it is beginning to take on a life!  I am grateful to have a bunch of food to cook today! This morning I am grateful to be able to help out around the house while everyone is at work (this may be my last opportunity).  I am grateful to artists for pouring themselves out, sharing with the world. I am grateful to realize a different perspective each time considering that art. I am grateful that not all of the snow gets plowed.  I am grateful for the all of the opportunity circulating around me today and everyday!

1/22/2019  I am grateful that I  am getting this done! I almost missed it today!  I am grateful To wake up in one city, interview in another and be sleeping in yet another, mobility!   I am so grateful to be able to get around at will!  I am grateful for Bikram yoga and that hot room!  I am grateful for dreams. I am grateful for a brand new and free microscope!

1/21/2019  Today I am grateful for my little sister, today marks the first day of her 33rd trip round the sun!  Happy Birthday Jill! I am grateful for magic and for my ability to experience it. I am grateful for duck boots and alpaca gloves.  I am grateful for reading by the fire. I am grateful for the people out there who refuse to give up, who share themselves authentically, who continue to inspire, who are on the path.  I am grateful for all of the opportunities available to me today, the opportunity to expand, contract, and relax.

1/20/2019  Today I am grateful for the day full of reconnection yesterday!  I am grateful for the perspectives of others. I am grateful for the immediacy of the response of the universe, ask and you shall receive!  I am grateful for the silence that comes with a snowy day. I am grateful to be remembering my dreams again! I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.  I am grateful to have a second job interview on Tuesday!

1/19/2019  This morning I am grateful for my freedom, I literally get to do whatever I want!  I am grateful for my frugality and resourcefulness. I am grateful to practice non-attachment.  I am grateful to have friends who keep in touch. I am grateful starting fresh, everytime I choose to.  I am grateful to witness so many creative people out there making it work for them, thank you you inspire me and you know who you are!  I am grateful for this song that I am listening to right now!  I am grateful for all of the opportunity knocking at the door today!

1/18/2019  This morning I am grateful for an entire day spent reading, writing and researching.  I am grateful to have found a hidden bottle of sesame oil in the back of the cabinet. I am grateful for the coaching that I received last night.  I am grateful for pizza in bed. This morning I am grateful for the feedback that my body is giving me and for having the good sense to listen and respond.  I am grateful today for all of the opportunity presenting itself today!

1/17/2019  I can’t believe it’s the 17th already!  The year is almost over! This morning I am grateful for quiet, being able to hear the hum of the refrigerator as I sit here typing.  I am grateful for a sore body after a good workout. I am grateful for being able to make mistakes. I am grateful shared food, space and stories.  This morning I am grateful for the enthusiastic support of my friends and family. I am grateful for practice and having time to practice. This morning I am grateful for all of the opportunity that is coming my way today.

1/16/2019  This morning I am grateful for “curveballs”,  surprise. I am grateful that there are folks interested in what I am up to and that I can share something.  I am grateful for the possibility of making a difference for people. I am grateful to have options! I am grateful for boundaries, knowing how to communicate them and and knowing how to be flexible.  I am grateful to know that I can handle anything! I am grateful for all of the opportunity coming my way everyday!

1/15/2019  Today I am grateful for having two job interviews!  I am grateful for the possibility of having a career here, in a place that I love doing something I’ve never done before!  Today I am grateful for my ability to be efficient and to think on my feet. I am grateful for this warm spring-like day in January!  I am grateful for coincidence.

1/14/2019   Annette suggested that I post my daily gratitude to the top of my page each day.  I think that makes sense. I just wanted to be responsible for the confusing dates as I don’t care to rearrange everything.

This morning I am grateful for spontaneity.  I am grateful for patience. This morning I am grateful for being able to comfortably travel thousands of miles in a day.  I am grateful for (more!) new books.  I am grateful to be collaborating on a project with a good friend on the other side of the planet.  I am grateful that I can help her out. I am grateful for all of the opportunity coming my way today.

1/1/2019  This morning I am grateful to be back at my desk!  I am grateful for hot, creamy, sweet coffee. I am grateful for bourbon manhattans and foie gras!  This morning I am grateful for live music and dancing in the New Year. I am grateful for used bookstores.  I am grateful to my cousin for taking me to Florida with her to go kite-surfing. I am grateful that my father called last night after midnight.  This morning I am grateful for all of the opportunities that are available to me all of the time. I am grateful for another year coming.

1/6/2019  This morning I am grateful for remembering my dreams!  I am grateful for all of the kookie, fearless people out there sharing themselves with us.  I am grateful for dim sum with Katie. I am grateful for tequila and for restraint. This morning I am grateful to my sister and her family for feeding me and spending time together.  I am grateful for a healthy nephew, Benjamin.

1/7/2019  This morning I am grateful to have been able to cook dinner for Quincy.  I am grateful that we can reconnect and put the past behind us. This morning I am grateful to Katie for opening up to me about her drinking and wanting to quit. This morning I am grateful to Annette for continuing to be so communicative and engaged.  I am grateful for my new keyboard! I am grateful for all of the opportunities that are available to me all of the time!

1/8/2019  This morning I am grateful for all of the time I have been able to have for myself.  I am grateful for being able to connect instantly to Australia while driving around in western Massachusetts.  I am grateful for free trials. This morning I am grateful to be able to spend time with my good friend Dan. I am grateful to have been woken up early this morning.  I am grateful for a long conversation and breakfast with Katie.

1/9/2019  Today I am grateful for modern air travel!  From Boston to Florida in 3 hours! I am grateful for losing my voice.  I am grateful that while I seem to be ill I’m barely noticing it myself.  I am grateful for meeting new people. I am grateful that I am getting to spend a whole week kiteboarding!  This morning I am grateful for all of the opportunities available to me all of the time!

1/10/2019  Today I am grateful for clear skies.  I am grateful for relaxing on the couch with strangers, laughing having fun.  I am grateful for warm sunshine. I am grateful for a gorgeous “moonset”. I am grateful to have a thoughtful, enthusiastic, motivated and fearless partner with whom I can share a vision.  I am grateful for every new day and all the opportunities presented to me.

1/11/2019  This morning I am grateful for the smell of coffee.  I am grateful to be watching the waves crashing on a pristine miles long beach from “my” couch.  I am grateful for new music. I am grateful to be spending time with my cousin. I am grateful for my meditations, being able to relax.  I am grateful for all the opportunity coming to me today.

1/12/2019   Kiteboarding!  That sweet-spot!  Sunshine. Fine white sandy beaches.  Beach volleyball.

Leave a Reply